Monday, June 23, 2008

Work

We did a lot of work on the outside of the house this weekend, since the inside projects are stalled.  I mowed both the front and back and also used the weed eater.  We also burned a huge brush pile so we'd have a bigger yard.  Mike hung a ceiling fan in the bedroom.  We cemented a hole near the garage door that is too complicated to talk about here, but we fixed the problem.  We also cemented the mailbox so it doesn't move every time the ground gets wet.

Mike and I decided to landscape an are next to the garage that is currently on weeds and rocks.  (I'll post a picture soon.)  We want to use stones to edge it with and then plant maybe a tree and other plants to make it look pretty.  I hand-pulled about a third of the weeds but then got what I think was heat exhaustion and so had to stop after that.

It was a busy day but our yard looks pretty good right now.

No comments: