The gardens look great. My flowers are pretty and we have a total of 4 raised vegetable and fruit gardens that are looking really awesome.
And then there is the rest of the house. Spiders are over-running the basement. Our air conditioner is not cooling the house very well and runs constantly so if we don't want to sweat we have to go into the spider ridden basement. The humidity is out of control, so there is lots of condensation and this week we have found incidence of mold. Sigh! and AHHHH!
I wish I could say that I wasn't really ready to sell and start over, but I think if we found a good house today... I totally would.
2 comments:
What a coincidence... I have a house for sale.
Give it time, you'll get more comfy there, especially as you decorate, paint, and make it "home".
You'll realize the mold thing isn't that bad, as long as you've caught it early. And spiders are vulnerable to bug sprays. Plop down the extra funds on a professional with a guarentee that they'll come back if the spiders do within a certain amount of time.
Get a de-humidifier if you can afford it as well. You may find one at good will or at an estate sale too, so it's a great time to hunting for treasure. Leases are up soon, so people will have lots of yard sales.
I hope that you settle in soon. I'm sorry that it wasn't quite what you wanted, but maybe you can get it there someday soon. Especially since you are mostly graduated.
I think we'll get the mold thing under control. So far it's only on the floor which also happens to be concrete, so I bought bleach... quick fix.
We went to Lowe's and bought a dehumidifier and we called the air conditioning people and they are going to come look at our system tomorrow morning because it is definitely not working properly.
I think we are settled in, there just seem to be so many projects and so little time and progress....
Post a Comment